- Agent Only$0.25As an annuity professional, are you aware of the state guaranty fun provisions in each state where you sell annuities? This paper summarizes current provisions, and presents more detailed information on the 30 states that currently offer more than $100,000.
- Agent Only / For Public Use$0.25The distribution of reliable, factual information about annuities is critical in our efforts to educate industry professionals and consumers alike. As one of our most popular pieces, this flier highlights key statistics and features of these products that readers can use to increase their knowledge and awareness of fixed annuity benefits.
- Agent Only$0.45NAFA’s “Guiding Principles” series is produced by NAFA to help annuity professionals prepare to better communicate with consumers. The purpose of this paper is to serve as a reference for the financial professional not only in selecting which designation to pursue, but also as a guideline for what to look out for and avoid.
- Agent Only$0.45From our “Understanding Annuity Features & Benefits” series, this paper is intended to provide a basic description of how market value adjustments work in general and, as a foundation, to provide annuity professionals a framework to more fully understand a company-specific MVA.
- Agent Only / For Public Use$0.25This piece offers 10 truths about fixed annuities that every agent and client should understand when talking or writing about the product. Use this piece to educate your audience about the powerful features and benefits that make fixed annuity products such a critical part of retirement planning.
- Agent Only$0.45Within recent years, innovations within the fixed annuity insurance industry have expanded the role of these products. This piece highlights new opportunities for financial advisors to diversify risk and complement the investment side of an individual’s retirement plan with guarantees and insurance.
- For Public Use$0.55From our “Facts About Annuities” series, this article provides consumers with an in-depth look at the three main ways they can receive income from an annuity: through withdrawal benefits, income riders also known as guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefits (GLWBs) or guaranteed lifetime income benefits (GLIBs), and annuitization.
- For Public Use$0.45From our “Facts About Annuities” series, this article provides consumers with information on how fixed annuities work, as well as tipsthey can use to protect themselves from being scammed and ensure the annuity they purchase is suitable for their financial needs.
- Agent Only$1.50NAFA’s “Guiding Principles” series is produced by NAFA to help annuity professionals prepare to better communicate with consumers. This paper discusses advertising considerations involved in fixed annuity sales and offers guidance in shaping accurate advertising messages.