- Agent Only$0.25As an annuity professional, are you aware of the state guaranty fun provisions in each state where you sell annuities? This paper summarizes current provisions, and presents more detailed information on the 30 states that currently offer more than $100,000.
- Agent Only$1.50NAFA’s “Guiding Principles” series is produced by NAFA to help annuity professionals prepare to better communicate with consumers. This paper discusses advertising considerations involved in fixed annuity sales and offers guidance in shaping accurate advertising messages.
- Agent Only$0.45NAFA’s “Guiding Principles” series is produced by NAFA to help annuity professionals prepare to better communicate with consumers. This paper discusses suitability considerations for fixed annuity sales and offers guidance in shaping the development of suitability recommendations, review processes and systems.
- Agent Only$0.25A study released by LIMRA indicates very high satisfaction levels among buyers of fixed annuities. This pieces highlights key survey findings, including reasons why consumers purchase annuities, as well as recent product sales statistics indicating fixed annuities are a great suggestion for helping clients with their personal retirement plans.
- Agent Only$0.25This piece offers 10 truths about fixed annuities that every agent and client should understand when talking or writing about the product. Use this piece to educate your audience about the powerful features and benefits that make fixed annuity products such a critical part of retirement planning.
- Agent Only$0.45Within recent years, innovations within the fixed annuity insurance industry have expanded the role of these products. This piece highlights new opportunities for financial advisors to diversify risk and complement the investment side of an individual’s retirement plan with guarantees and insurance.
- Agent Only$0.45From our “Understanding Annuity Features & Benefits” series, this paper is intended to provide a basic description of how market value adjustments work in general and, as a foundation, to provide annuity professionals a framework to more fully understand a company-specific MVA.
- Agent Only$0.45NAFA’s “Guiding Principles” series is produced by NAFA to help annuity professionals prepare to better communicate with consumers. The purpose of this paper is to serve as a reference for the financial professional not only in selecting which designation to pursue, but also as a guideline for what to look out for and avoid.