Utilize NAFA-branded content covering some of the most relevant topics in the industry to educate your annuity professionals and/or your clients. Select the quantity you’d like printed and we’ll ship the order to you via UPS. Or, simply upload your client list and we’ll mail the materials on your behalf.
CLICK HERE to request more information or call 888-679-0255.
Branded Educational Materials
- Agent Only$0.25As an annuity professional, are you aware of the state guaranty fun provisions in each state where you sell annuities? This paper summarizes current provisions, and presents more detailed information on the 30 states that currently offer more than $100,000.
- Agent Only$0.45NAFA’s “Guiding Principles” series is produced by NAFA to help annuity professionals prepare to better communicate with consumers. The purpose of this paper is to serve as a reference for the financial professional not only in selecting which designation to pursue, but also as a guideline for what to look out for and avoid.
- Agent Only$0.45From our “Understanding Annuity Features & Benefits” series, this paper is intended to provide a basic description of how market value adjustments work in general and, as a foundation, to provide annuity professionals a framework to more fully understand a company-specific MVA.
- Agent Only / For Public Use$0.25This piece offers 10 truths about fixed annuities that every agent and client should understand when talking or writing about the product. Use this piece to educate your audience about the powerful features and benefits that make fixed annuity products such a critical part of retirement planning.
- Agent Only$0.45Within recent years, innovations within the fixed annuity insurance industry have expanded the role of these products. This piece highlights new opportunities for financial advisors to diversify risk and complement the investment side of an individual’s retirement plan with guarantees and insurance.
- For Public Use$0.55From our “Facts About Annuities” series, this article provides consumers with an in-depth look at the three main ways they can receive income from an annuity: through withdrawal benefits, income riders also known as guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefits (GLWBs) or guaranteed lifetime income benefits (GLIBs), and annuitization.
- For Public Use$0.45From our “Facts About Annuities” series, this article provides consumers with information on how fixed annuities work, as well as tipsthey can use to protect themselves from being scammed and ensure the annuity they purchase is suitable for their financial needs.
- For Public Use$0.25From our “Facts About Annuities” series, this article helps consumers delineate the difference between the insurance protection offered to bank deposits by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the insurance protection for annuity deposits (premium) offered by state guaranty associations.
- Agent Only$0.25This piece offers 10 truths about fixed annuities that every agent and client should understand when talking or writing about the product. Use this piece to educate your audience about the powerful features and benefits that make fixed annuity products such a critical part of retirement planning.
- Agent Only / For Public Use$0.25As baby boomers shift their focus from simply accumulating funds to turning accumulated funds into a reliable income, fixed annuities have evolved to address both these challenges. This piece offers agents and consumers information on the guaranteed lifetime income, or withdrawal, benefit available on these powerful products.